Your refrigeration system is a major financial investment for your business. It is imperative that it operate continually without any glitches. That’s in a perfect world. There will be situations that arise which will result in breakdowns or at the very least, “hiccups” in the functioning of the equipment. And if the equipment is not maintained, these problems could occur more often than not.
There are numerous problems that can occur with the components when the refrigeration equipment is not maintained properly such as:
- Compressor or condenser fan: One of these may fail due to a dirty coil or a fan motor issue.
- Capillary tube restriction: This can result from refrigerant oil overheating.
- Excessive electrical usage and amp draw: This often results from dirty condenser coils and high head pressure.
- Wire failures: Dirty condenser coils and excessive amperage draw can cause this problem.
- Dirty evaporator coil - This causes loss if efficiency and icing problems
The good news is that you can minimize the chances of these types of problems and breakdowns. Brown’s Refrigeration offers clients in Tallahassee and throughout the southeast Preventative Maintenance programs that are customized to your specific requirements.
The advantages of contracting a maintenance program are many and include:
- Reduction in unplanned service calls
- Increase in operating life
- Improved efficiency
- Decrease in operating costs
Our maintenance and repair program gives you access to prompt 24/7 service if, and when, you need it. In addition, you will be able to budget and plan for major replacement costs instead of having to replace equipment because something broke down unexpectedly.
Our team at Brown’s Refrigeration offers you quality, reliable service on a schedule that meets your needs. A maintenance and repair program for your refrigeration equipment will allow you to worry about one less thing. Give us a call to schedule a free consultation (850) 877-2226.